The Popa Soare Acorns Nursery has 4 differently themed rooms, all made available to the children:
- The reading room with reading nooks and spaces for building entire worlds with the help of toys.
- The discovery room, sensory games, creative activities, playful investigations in the corner of light.
- The sport room, mattresses, tunnels, catchy music and room for dancing.
- The big room, complete with tables and stools, perfectly adapted for puzzles and board games. This play corner stimulates the children’s imagination and offers them a wide array of materials and fairytale-inspired costumes.
Children from the Early School Years program benefit from especially dedicated areas:
- IT&C: the learning process is supported by electronical devices.
- Fictional worlds: imagination and knowledge are developed with the help of toys.
- Roleplay: the area is for costumes and playing fairytales.
- Books and listening: stories are shared with friends, the children listen to the stories with headphones on, while they read the text from the book.
- Creativity: for painting and drawing.
- Sport area: furnished with tricycles and other wheeled toys – where children are offered support in exercising coordination, balance and spatial orientation.
- The mountain climbing area: slides and swings which help children develop their confidence in their own physical and muscular abilities.
- Crafts: children will be able to experiment and interact with a variety of materials, like rice, water, pasta, flour, etc.
- The sand area: for building, digging, etc.
- Workshop: a covered area where children take part in creative outdoor activities.
- The quiet area: with pillows and blankets, it’s where children can relax, read books or play.
The green area: offers children a reason to explore nature and truly feel that they are using their whole body.